Introducing 60-inch 4K Mi TV 3, Mi TV Bar, self-balancing scooter Ninebot mini
- No name
- 0 comments
Dear Mi fans,
It is known that our NEXT GENERATION product, Mi TV 3, is going to be launched today. We are excited that Mi TV series has evolved from Mi TV to its third generation. Let me walk you through the exciting moments of the launch event.
Mi TV 3
- 60", next-gen smart TV, LG true 4k display
- High color gamut, MEMC motion compensation
- World-class independent sound system
- Flagship TV process
- Ultra-thin 11.6mm aluminium metal frame
Mi TV main board
- Next- gen main board for smart TVs
- Transforms TV, displays and projectors into a smart TV
- Built-in speakers, full metal body design
It is happening now.
Why is Mi TV 3 different?
1. The bigger the better. Mi TV 3 has a 60-inch extra-large display. How awesome it could be when you set it in your living room? Other dimension parameters include a 11.6 mm at its thinnest and 36.7mm at its thickest.
2. Good design everywhere. Mi TV 3 has a metal backplate, full aluminum frame. It looks elegant and beautiful.
A beautiful image processing chip gives you a visual feast when watching TV.
Mi TV 3 is equipped with LG 4K display. NTSC > 85%+ MEMC motion compensation offers a flagship TV image quality.
Like Mi TV 2, the 3rd generation of Mi TV has its own independent sound system. And we upgraded it, with more exquiste design.
4. Awesome specifications, check. Affordable price, check. Look cool?
We've been wondering what keeps a TV fresh new after a long time of use? We spent 3 years on it and finally it is the time to show off. What do you see in the future? Here what we see. A smart TV, split into two.
Mi TV 3 is comprised of 2 separated parts: the display and main board. They can be upgraded respectively. Your TV will never ever become outdated.
Traditional TV sets come with a lot of cables exposed outside which makes our home less lovely. While the new design makes it easier for you to hide all the cable with just one: Mi Cable.
Free all the other cables and use this one.
Done. Please don't overlook this, because Xiaomi has really put much effort in it.
Second Surprise. Mi TV main board. Mi TV main board embodies an independent sound system, a smart TV main board and the content of Mi Box.
Don't panic that you are using an old traditional TV. You can upgrade it via Mi TV main board to a new smart TV.
What if you are not satisfied with this plan? Buy one more Mi Subwoofer and Mi bluetooth remote control.
Surprise 3: Ninebot mini
New member of Mi Ecosystem: Ninebot mini. Xiaomi invested Ninebot a year ago and Ninebot announced its acquisition of Segway this April. We all know that Ninebot and Segway are the giants in the scooter field. And this one, Ninebot mini, is tailored for Mi fans.
- Self-balancing scooter
- Speeds of up to 16km/h
- Climbs 15°inclines easily
- Compact, lightweight, shoulder-width length
- Weighs 12.8kg fits easily in the trunk of a car
- High capacity battery pack, 22km in a single charge
- Smart phone controls
- Aerospace-grade magnesium alloy infrastructure
Ninebot mini has two colors available. White and black. Which one do you prefer?
Why is it called Ninebot mini? Yes, it is so tiny that you can name it your mini scooter.
Don't worry that you can't ride a bicycle. Ninebot mini uses gravity to activate and achieves balance itself.