12 Facts About Xiaomi Mi4
1. Mi 4 powered by Android, but it has very special feature – MIUI firmware. The firmware is different from a stock Android, it hasn`t an app drawer. Apps and widgets icons are stored together on desktop screens. Users of MIUI can choose processes in background.
2. The lockscreen in MIUI is a multifunctional app. Users can see several notifications on the lockscreen: red an SMS or email message without unblocking a phone. In addition, if user presses the Home button for a long, a LED torch is switching on. By double tap on lockscreen users can control the music menu.
3. MIUI users can write an SMS, simple Note or make a voice record while making a call.
4. MIUI users can use the “pin” for holding important messages on the top. Moreover, users can hide messages in Private Mode, using password protection. MIUI users can select private contacts and send them password protected messages. For accessing this function, you must drag down the Messaging interface repeatedly.
5. A powerful feature of Mi4 phone is a camera. Based on BSI Sony 13 Mp sensor and excellent optic system, camera has a powerful software. There are many shooting and creative modes, filters for post-production and like-professional settings/ Panorama, HDR, Twilight mode and many other features makes shots made by Mi4 camera clear, colorful and creative.
Mi4 camera can automatically read the QR-code. Users can make a shot by loud sound or scream. For silent shot delay camera has a timer.
Additionally, in video mode camera can make time-lapse movies.
6. The front camera “for selfies” can detect age and gender of Mi4 users, and propose them many filters for skin treatments.
7. Users can control the data usage of each app. You can set a volume of data for every app, and allow or restrict receiving data through Wi-Fi or mobile Internet.
8. All data transmissions, such as internet traffic, GPS data or calls, can be controlled and ruled by user through permissions of apps.
10. Users can control the battery life through the Power application. It indicate terms of battery life and allow users to choose apps to stop when battery is exhausted.
10. With Cleaner app users can delete unused data, empty a system cash and get rid of unnecessary data.
11. Backup application allows users to backup all their data, settings and apps in several locations: cloud services, PC or laptops, other smartphone or sd card. In case of problems, all data can be restored.
12. Users are also given an option to store their data at MI Cloud storage. Users can keep their contact books, pictures, messages and also the wifi settings in the cloud storage system. When “Find My Device” function is activated, users can lock, find or delete all data in the gadget using web access.
12. Finally, MIUI users has great possibilities in using cloud services. MIUI supports Google account and own Mi Cloud storage, where users can backup all their data and settings. If the device lost or stolen, MIUI users can wipe all data remotely using web application.