Amazfit Pace Smart Sports Watch: It Is Easier to Say What It Cannot Do
- Joney Tour
- 0 comments
Probably, you have already checked the stylish Amazfit Pace out. So here is a quick review of all of its amazing features:
- “Run” mode activity up to 5 days;
- several modes support;
- a bunch of screen styles;
- heart rate monitor;
- alarm clock feature;
- weather display;
- SMS and calls notification;
- messages from social networks support;
- quiet mode;
- one-hand gesture activation;
- “Tap to wake” function
- listening to music from internal memory via Bluetoooth;
- stopwatch and compass features;
- display backlight;
- workout history from Google Fit synchronization;
- purchases through the application of the Alipay payment system (in China only)
As you can see, the watch functionality is diverse. Every person who takes up sports can’t be indifferent! But we are always interested if the goods are really as good as they paint it. If it concerns Amazfit Pace we give a positive answer.
The watch passed the resistance test. For 12 hours the gadget, which was previously kept under water, was held in a freezer. After that, the watch passed the test with a hammer that broke a block of ice that had grown around the device.
Once free, we cracked walnuts using the watch and it was amazing!
After all hard trials, the Amazfit Pace worked fine and retained his original external view — without cracks or splits.