MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.8.30. How to Get the New Upgrade?
- Joney Tour
- Add new comment
Recently Xiaomi has announced that new MIUI 10 Global Beta Version is available to download. Now it can be downloaded on 25 smartphones. Some annoying bugs were fixed and now you can update your device with a fresh new ROM. Moreover, the new version has got some system optimizations.
1. It is very important, so please back up data of your smartphone before you start the upgrade.
2. If you use the previous version of ROM (MIUI 7/8/9 Stable) please upgrade using the fastboot method. But if you are the user of MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM, please check the latest updates in Updater menu.
3. Please note, that your device should be unlocked before the fastboot flashing start.
4. Flash new ROM using your PC or laptop.
Here are some fixes that were made in the new version of ROM:
- The text in the scan tool of MIUI SecurityApp is not completely displayed (Redmi Note 5)
- It will create a shortcut on the home screen each time you used the “Cleaner” app
- There’s a shadow around numbers in Calendar App (Mi MIX 2S)
- WhatsApp and Telegram showing double notifications for a single message (Mi 6)
In addition to this, there were added some new features
- App Vault (the Icon Bar)
- Hidden Apps
- Upgraded MIUI Calendar (you can share festive greetings)
- Ability to check train PNR